Do you Eat Like You Care
It is “extreme” not to eat animal products? We maintain that it is not.
We argue that if you think animals matter morally—if you reject the idea that animals are just things—your own beliefs require that you stop eating animal products. There is nothing “extreme” about a vegan diet; what is extreme is the inconsistency between what we say we believe and how we act where animals are concerned.
– Have you ever loved an animal?
– Did you ever have a pet who was part of your family?
– Do you think it’s wrong to inflict unnecessary suffering and death on animals?
– Do you think animals matter morally?
– Do you care where your food comes from?
– Do you know where your animal products come from?
– Do you buy cage-free eggs? Free-range meat?
– Have you considered becoming a vegetarian?
– Are you already a vegetarian for moral reasons?
– Have you considered becoming a vegan?
– Do you aspire to being a vegan, but you think that you could never adopt a vegan
– Are you already a vegan and would appreciate knowing some more effective ways to communicate with those who defend eating animals?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, then this book was written for you. Don’t hesitate — read it now!
Available in paperback and ebook formats: