Do you Question?
Do you Question?
Questions to ask yourself or others:
- Are nonhuman animals your property, like a pencil, or do they have their own lives to live?
- Why is enslavement and exploitation of nonhuman animals not wrong and immoral?
- Do you doubt yourself enough to question and verify new information that contradicts established beliefs?
- Do you require information be delivered in a specific way for you to consider it?
- Can you admit you are wrong and let go of it?
I only want Truth and want to be shown where I am wrong so I can stop being wrong. Please expose my bullshit, I don’t want to have it. Only conscious awareness can expel it. Thank you.
Questions People’s Ignorance
Want to see how someone doesn’t even know the reality they live in? Ask them some questions.
– You think cops are there to protect you? No, there are there for revenue collection and to keep the populace obedient to the central authorities decisions. They don’t care about you at all.
– You think government cares about you? How can it? Its a corporate illusion, how can a corporation give a shit about anything? It can’t, it isn’t capable. The people who work in government sure as hell don’t care about you either. Why would they accept sending other people to war for resource theft and to create globalization and democracy of the empire’s world order if they cared? Why would they create delusional laws against our well being if they cared? Why would they agree to steal your money for things you don’t even want, just because they want them? You put your faith and trust in an illusion.
– You think money is freedom? Credit and money are fictions of the mind, and debt is the illusion that we accept that helps to keep us enslaved and in even more submission and dependence.
– You think the military fights for your freedom? HA! They fight for the corporate fictions to increase profits through resource plunder, reconstruction after they destroy the invaded country, and all the money from the weapons and gear itself.
But keep telling yourself that you see reality “as it is” and are “informed”, that you aren’t self-deluded, living a life of illusion. Have fun living in denial.